What the Shit Is This?

 


Poop, amiright?

Feces. Ordure. Excreta. Dung. Night Soil. Stool. Dookie. Manure. The kids we drop off at the pool. Scat. Guano. Shit.


I could quote the whole Carlin skit, but I am sure you get where I am going. 


I got together with some weird ass friends of reasonably questionable taste and highly questionable morals and we made this book. Angela Yuriko-Smith, Sarah Hans, Kate Ingram, Conner Muddiman, Jezzy Wolfe and Donna WJ Munro. Pretty damn impressive contributor list there, huh? 


Anyways, this book is full of poetry. Haikus, specifically. Nice, calming, unobtrusive haikus.


Okay. So, yeah, they are about poop. Scary poop. Silly poop. Socially commentative poop. Futuristic poop. Cosmic poop. Romantic poop. Erotic poop.


I'm not kidding about the last two.


Let's be honest. You already know if you want this. 


Buy Haipoo: Seven Poospectives in Pooetry here.


Comments