Another update on context



Well, fuck.

Seriously. Dammit, people.

So, some stupid shit happenedat context and officials dealt with it in a stupid manner. And it pissed off a lot of people, myself included, who said they would not attend the convention. Then, there appeared to be hope. A new Con-Com made up of people that would actually try to help congoers feel comfortable and secure at the convention.




You get the point. Context is done, for me. I’m sad, because this was my first real convention and it has meant much to me over the years. I have met new people, built friendships and learned a shit-ton and been given the opportunity to act like a total dork with people who understand.
There will be other conventions, but none will feel the same for me as Context once did.

Fucking people, man.

Comments