Why I've been gone.

Hello all and good day to you. I know I’ve been remiss in plunking out my splendiferous little thinkies, but things have been a bit hard on the old boy lately. There are times when you think you are doing the right thing, when you act in a manner every fiber of your being says is the correct and moral thing to do, and you get kicked in the balls for it. As a result of trying to hold to a promise I made to a very dear member of my family who has since passed, my wife has no job and the two of us may soon find ourselves without a home.

We’re taking care of a depressed man suffering from senile dementia who was a bit of a bastard before the dementia set in and his wife died and he is the most reasonable person in the family to talk to. We’re stressed out to the point of nearly breaking and, if it wasn’t for the fact that I care greatly for this man, I would tell them all to take a running fuck at themselves and get out. I don’t know how to handle this and I’m pretty certain it will only get better when they finally decide to do something about the job they all feel we are not accomplishing properly but are unwilling to do themselves.

So, at this point, the only words I seem capable of typing out begin with F and end with UCK!

Comments

  1. So sorry to hear about all the challenges you're dealing with, Anton. I hope life finds some sweetness for you again very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment