A big step forward and a woman who kicks ass.

I’ve done it. My first official attempt at adding Weird Tales to the large list of illustrious companies who have issued rejection letters in my name has been sent out. I’m curious to see how quick the turn around will be. As it stands, I am currently awaiting similar from The Library of Horror, Zombie Zak’s House of Pain and Night Terrors II. Wish me luck, people. My goal of 100 is still a while away.

On the “actually published” side, my dear wife Piper Morgan has seen recent publication. in Bloodbound Books’ DOA: Extreme Horror Anthology (“Everyone Has Their Own Sound”- a tale of sex, revenge and music) and PillHill Press’s Dark Things II (“Deliscious Morsels”- about the thing in the closet). “Delicious Morsels” received the following comment from Trish Martin at Horrornews: “This is the kind of story that will make you want to close the closet door, lock it, and then nail it shut.”

I'm not just promoting this because she gives me the sweet, sweet bootay, though that is certainly more than enough of a reason. These stories kick serious ass.

You should buy them shits, mofos.

Comments