The start of something no one really cares about.

Let's hear it for self-depreciating titles, eh?
As I'm sure you'll figure out, I'm not too sure about this whole thing. In all honesty, I have no idea why anyone would give the slightest bit of a rat's ass what I think or what I have to say. At the same time, I have been finding that I occasionally have worthwhile thoughts and I am in the process of whoring myself out something offal (yes, the spelling is intended).

So, I guess I should tell you a bit about myself: I'm a complete dork with very little in the way of marketability to my dorkdom. There, that is what you get from me.

As a small note: I think the world may very well have already ended. I noticed this while watching the video for "White and Nerdy" for what is probably the 100th time when I realized the Weird Al can actually rap better than many of the "serious" rappers out there. This is not a good thing. The old Jewish guy is winning. And "Stuck in the Drive-thru" had more passion to it than almost anything on the radio. I am very, very afraid.

That and Faderhead's TZDV is probably the funniest damn thing I've heard in awhile. Thanks Chuk.

Talk to the one person to read this later.

Comments